Tuesday 16 April 2013

Chance and Hope: My Tiny Angels

I wanted to share with you ladies... 



Today is the 2 year anniversary of the loss of our precious angels. Chance Daniel and Hope Danielle were born far too soon to survive. I don't know why they couldn't stay. But today I celebrate the time I did have with them.  The glorious weeks as they grew inside me.  I loved every second of my pregnancy and while I would wish they were here with me today as healthy two year olds. I know that it wasn't our destiny to meet at that time.and that they were needed somewhere else.  But today I celebrate not the loss, but the fact that they were. And to me they were perfect in every way. Yes I have photos, but I won't share with you ladies. Some things are just too personal and too hard to share with others. 
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”
What is so funny is that today. For the first time, I heard a song. A song by Ed Sheeran, a singer that I would never have thought would sing about something like what I felt and still feel. But he did. Small Bumps they may have been but they were MINE. And I will love them forever and miss them. 


But please celebrate their lives with me by listening to this song.




Thank you for allowing me to share both my joy and grief with you today. Miscarriage is a much more common issue that anyone would think, but each and every one is real and mourned forever. 
~~Blessed Be~~
Since this IS a book site, and I want to try to help other women who have gone through what I have gone through. I am listing some resources. I hope they can help you. Feel free to contact me if you need to talk to someone, I've been through this 4 times and each time it hurts and each time I mourn. But I have faith that someday I will see my angel babies again. 

Amazon Book Links:


1 comment:

  1. I am truly sorry for your losses. I can relate with you in another way and I can only imagine what you went through and still going through. The beautiful picture above caught my eye and I started reading and you really touched my heart. Yes I did cry when reading what you write but I cried also because you wrote it so beautifully. I could feel every emotion through your writing. And the song you have on here is wow. Beautiful. I really liked the song and it to made me cry. It reminded me of my past with my pregnancies and also I thought of my mom that passed away in 2007. I just want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing your story with all of us.

    ReplyDelete