Saturday 1 June 2013

Taeh Goes to the Vets


 

In the first of many humorous books in this series we see through the eyes of Taeh the Dalmatian as she tries to conquer her fear of the vet. Come along on this adventure and see what awaits her. See as she tries to outwit her pets (humans) as they have a battle of wills to see who will triumph. Once read you will be hooked on Taeh's adventures and want to read more in the Taeh the Dalmatian series.





 
What a fabulous story for children.  The story is about Taeh who of course is having to go to see the Vet.  Taeh doesn't want to go to the Vets, because last time he was there they gave him a needle.  But in the end Taeh learns that the Vet isn't too bad a place to go visit.

It's a great little book to read to your younger children who may be afraid to go see the doctors.  It isn't overly detailed in either the story or the images.  But its perfect for those little people in your life.

Details/Disclaimer: Review copy was provided to me in exchange for a fair and honest review. The free book held no determination on my personal review.


THE VETS horror of horrors! How could they have brought me here! I hadn’t done anything wrong other than sneeze and that wasn’t my fault, it was the stupid flowers, so why didn’t they bring that darn flower instead of me to the vets?



I’m married with 2 children, 4 dogs and a bird, I live in South Australia. I have been writing children’s and young adults books since 2004 and have got a children’s picture book entitled Taeh goes to the Vet printed.



No comments:

Post a Comment